We have moved!
Come travel with us at OpenWideTheWorld.com

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Big Discounts at My Fave Language School!!!

You might remember a while back I mentioned that when Mag was about 18 months old, we took part in a Parents and Tots French play group at a phenomenal center called Language Stars. Later, she also participated in Kids Only French and German classes there.

While we loved the program, the center, and the wonderful teachers, we haven't continued with Language Stars since Mag began a language immersion program at school, surrounded by Spanish for 7 hours a day. But I have had it in mind to get her back into French once she seemed settled in her new school routine.

With that thought rolling around in my head, I was thrilled to receive this email today:


If you live in Chicagoland, check it out! There are 14 locations in the greater Chicago area, offering 5 languages, and now a super awesome 40% discount for enrolling for the summer program before December 31st.

Currently, there is also a 25% discount for the remainder of the academic year tuition.

Click the image to get to the website. (And no, I'm not on their payroll, nor do I receive commission or sponsorship... just love the place and want to share!)

No comments:

Post a Comment